About Swastik Enterprise
Our company, M/s. Swastik Enterprise, (An ISO:9001:2015 & ISO 13485:2016 certified company) was established in 1988, to undertake manufacturing of S.S. Reusable hypodermic needles of all kinds, under the registered brand name “SWENT” and as on today, we are one of the leading Needle manufacturers in India, with an annual production of above 15 million needles on single shift basis.
Our parent company M/S Swastik Industries founded by our beloved father late Shri K.S Jhaveri in 1959 manufactured various surgical brass components, brass hubs for needles and other allied medical products including Reusable Hypodermic Needles.
Today, Swastik Enterprise employs more than 50 people in manufacturing, R&D, supervision, inspection, dispatch, marketing and sales departments. We cater to pan India customer base as well as exporting our products to 20+ countries all over the world to the entire satisfaction of our loyal customers.Read More
why choose us
- Quality products at competitive prices
- MOQ based offering
- Special Offers on various products
- Best quality needles made from Medical grade Stainless Steel 304
- Best-in-industry tubular smoothness, precision & finish
- Robust products and processes
- Tailor made adjustments for customer needs, from millions to a single piece!
- Capability to custom, process and manufacture any customer need
- 31 years of expertise in the industry for custom manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Customer specific logo and branding
- Developing with doctor’s and engineer’s need for various industries
- Leading customer fulfillment
- Product guarantee and widely accepted by market
- Reviewing design and working for the best customer satisfaction
VAST PRODUCT RANGE
- Over 1000 types and sizes of needles!
- Huge range of specs to select from 5G diameter to 30G and lengths from 3mm to 3000mm
- Adding new products as per industry requirements
- Custom packaging options as per customer’s need
- Variety of packing materials like plastic casing, blister, clam-shell type and more
- Sturdy, weatherproof and temper-proof packaging
- Prompt order updates
- Matching customer delivery time schedules through process planning
- Multiple production lines with latest PLC based machines for minimising manufacturing time
TUV ISO 9001:2015
ISO 13485 : 2016